The Springs is a contemporary open plan house located within walking distance of the village centre and only a short drive from some of the major attractions throughout the area.
With commanding views over the Acheron Valley, The Springs incorporates all that the discerning visitor to the area demands. The three-level home includes:
• Master bedroom with large screen TV & DVD player, spa en-suite, separate balcony, and uninterrupted views towards Mt. Gordon.
• Open plan living area and kitchen
• Second master bedroom with semi en-suite.
• Third bedroom that can sleep up to 4 people, is ideal for children;
• Extensive decking on 2 levels, making it ideal for entertaining or simply enjoying the spectacular uninterrupted North and West facing views.
• Wireless Internet.
• In-ground swimming pool and poolside entertaining area – operational only in the summer months
• Environmentally friendly wood Pellet heater and reverse cycle air conditioner; and each room has a wall panel Nobo heater for additional comfort.
With sleeping for 8 (4 adults and 4 children) The Springs is perfect for families or small groups looking for a special experience for a weekend, long weekend, and school holiday periods.
- Queen Bed x 1
- Queen Bed x 1
- King Single x 1
- Bunk Bed x 1
- trundle Bed x 1
Amazing viewJaclyn K - 21st February 2024
We loved our stay and had a wonderful time enjoying the deck and the pool. Lots of toys for kids which was great. It was missing some amenities (soap, dishwasher tabs, laundry powder, olive oil).
a few things re SpringsLaurie N - 21st January 2024
Firstly my family liked Springs beds were comfy, pool good, however the sliding door to balcony very hard to open needs realigning or a lube on rollers. Couldnt open window in bunk room which was very hot granddaughter had trouble sleeping . We did ask for fans through our booking agent MTA who contacted you ,were told none available or you couldnt deliver . For price i paid we expected toiletries at least soap/body wash, Shampoo We had to buy in town
Ski Tripdanny cobb - 29th August 2023
Fantastic view, clean, comfortable, house with all the modern cons. Within walking distance of Maryville main street. I highly recommend this property to all.